Furthermore, the Q5 Concept's track was widened by 90mm (3.54 in) and the ride height lowered by 60mm (2.36 in). The customized version of the German SUV rolls on 21-inch seven-spoke alloy wheels while other features include the orange accents on the outside and the S-Line interior treatment with sport seats and stainless steel-plated pedals.
Alongside the Q5 Concept, Audi will also showcase many other production and concept cars like the new TT RS, R8 5.2 FSI quattro and the A1 supermini concept that is slated to enter the market in 2010.
Overview of the Audi Q5 custom concept
- Engine: 3.0 TFSI, V6 gasoline engine with supercharging and FSI gasoline direct injection
- Max. power output in kW (hp): 300 (408) at 6,000 – 7,000 rpm
- Max. torque in Nm (lb-ft): 500 (369) at 3,000 – 5,500 rpm
- Drivetrain: quattro permanent all-wheel drive
- Gearbox: 7-speed S tronic
- Top speed: 250 km/h (155 mph) (governed)
- 0 - 100 km/h (0 - 62 mph): 4.4 seconds
- Paint: Daytona Gray matt with red applications on the rims, roof rails, front skirt and rear spoiler
- Special features and selected equipment: power-enhanced 3.0 TFSI engine from the Audi S4 with 408 hp (normally 333 hp), ceramic brakes, active sound exhaust system, 90 millimeter wider track, 60 millimeter lower ride height, 21-inch wheels of 7 twin-spoke design, modified air intake, cooling water strut brace in engine compartment, stainless steel-plated pedals, S line sport seats, panorama roof system, "Wörthersee 09" adhesive film, textile floor mats with "Wörthersee 09" print application, Audi drive select vehicle dynamics system, parking aid with rearview camera, voice control, Audi lane assist lane change assistant, headlight range control with cornering lights