As part of its ongoing marketing campaign for the all-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee that is scheduled to arrive in dealerships later this month, Chrysler put up a dedicated 103 feet long and 52 feet tall building wrap at its headquarters in Auburn Hills.
The canvas wrap features the new Jeep model and the company's new tagline, "The things we make, make us", which made its screen debut in the very first TV spot for the 2011 Grand Cherokee (watch it here).
"This building wrap represents the long-hours, determination and commitment given by our employees to make the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee a world-class vehicle. 'The things we make, make us,' is our way of stating that American craftsmanship, quality and personal pride exists," he added.
According to the automaker, the wrap will be seen every day by around 200,000 drivers and passengers along Interstate-75 in Auburn Hills, Michichan.
Building Wrap Facts
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee is approximately 103 feet long and 52 feet tall
- The iconic seven-slot grille is 25 feet wide and 9 feet tall
- Headlamps are 18 feet wide and 5 feet tall
- Side mirror is 12 feet wide and 6 feet tall
- Door handles are 7 feet wide and 3 feet tall
- Tow hook is 5 feet round
- Tires are 29 feet wide and 29 feet tall
- The building wrap covers 11 floors of the 15-floor Headquarter's tower
- It took three days to place the wrap on the tower