This Guy Loves Cars – Literally…

Edward Smith from Washington State loves cars, but not the usual way that you and me do; he loves them literally… The 57-year old man came out of the closet revealing his lust for cars when he was interviewed by channel Five for documentary into “mechaphilia”. The term refers to those who feel sexually attracted to machines. Yep, this guy likes to push the pedal to the metal.

In fact he likes it so much that he admits having sexual intercourses with about 1,000 vehicles of all sorts– we dare not ask how, but the above picture sort of gives him away. "I'm a romantic. I write poetry about cars, I sing to them and talk to them just like a girlfriend. I know what's in my heart and I have no desire to change," said Smith. "I'm not sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, cars are just my preference. As far as women go, they never really interested me much. And I'm not gay.” Well, now that we know that, we definetely feel relieved…

Via: Telegraph , Pic: swnn